Learning the English language is fun and easy at the Cairns College of English & Business, an English language school based in the centre of Cairns, Australia.
The Cairns College of English and Business offers a wide range of English courses including Cambridge and IELTS Exam preparations, General English, and Study Tour programs. The college also organises student activities and accommodation services for local and overseas students.
We are a CRICOS registered provider, NEAS accredited and a member of ACPET. We have also just become an IALC accredited language school. As a recently accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO) we now offer Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses under the Cairns College of Business. Our college also hosts many study tour students who come to learn English and experience all the fantastic activities that Far North Queensland has to offer.
- 2014 Cairns voted “most friendly” by the Australian Travel magazine
- Voted Australia’s most liveable regional city
- Welcoming and safe city
- Friendly and hospitable locals
- Relaxed lifestyle and easy living
- Warm tropical climate makes it summer all year round
- Multicultural population caters for all tastes in food, fashion, and fun
- Over 600 activities available
- The city centre is easy to navigate and most things are within walking distance, including the ocean
- World Heritage listed natural areas offering an array of for both young and old
- Quality accommodation, dining, entertainment and shopping